1. VEGETABLE SAMOSA - $4.95 Crisp pastry shell, stuffed with potatoes and peas. 2. VEGETABLEPAKORA - 5.95 Assorted vegetables and cottage cheese fritters. 3. PANEER PAKORA - 8.95 Cottage cheese fritters 4. LASOONI GOBHI - 7.95 Stir fried florets of cauliflower sautéed with garlic, ginger and sesame sauce. 5. ONION BHAJIA - 5.95 Onion fritters (delicacy of Bombay). 6. VEGETARIAN PLATTER - 7.95 Combination of veg. samosa, veg. pakora, and paneer pakora. 7. PANEER TIKKA - 10.95 Cubes of cottage cheese, marinated in yogurt and spices broiled in tandoor. 8. SCALLOPBHUNA - 9.95 Sautéed with spring onions and Chef’s special sauce. 9. GARLIC SHRIMP - 9.95 Garlic flavored sautéed shrimps. 10. RESHMI KABOB - 8.95 Mildly spiced ground chicken, skewered & grilled in clay oven. 11. MALAI KABOB - 8.95 Chicken breast marinated in cream cheese with ginger and spices, broiled in Tandoor.
SOUPS AND SALADS
12. TOMATO SOUP - $4.95 Freshly prepared tomato soup seasoned with herbs and spices. 13. CHICKEN SOUP - 4.95 Chicken soup flavored with herbs and spices. 14. MULLIGATAWNY SOUP - 5.95 Traditional soup made with lentil and vegetables. 15. GREEN SALAD - 4.95(CLAY OVEN SPECIALITIES)
16. FISH TIKKA - $ 18.95 Cubes of fresh salmon / talapia marinated and grilled to perfection in tandoor. 17. TANDOORI LOBSTER TAIL - 24.95 Grilled in tandoor with ginger, garlic, and house special marinade. 18. TANDOORI SHRIMP - 19.95 Jumbo shrimps marinated in yogurt and spices broiled in tandoor. 19. TANDOORI SEAFOOD PLATTER - 23.95 Combination of fish, tikka, tandoori shrimp and scallops.
CHICKEN AND LAMB
20. TANDOORI CHICKEN - 12.95 Chicken marinated in yogurt and spices, broiled in tandoor. 21. CHICKEN TIKKA - 14.95 Boneless cubes of chicken breast, marinated in yogurt and spices broiled in tandoor. 22. TANGRI KABOB - 14.95 Chicken drum sticks marinated in sour cream and spices broiled in tandoor. 23. SEEKH KABOB - 15.95 Ground lamb seasoned with herbs and spices grilled on skewers. 24. LAMB CHOP - 22.95 Lamb chops marinated with ginger and aromatic spices, grilled over clay oven. 25. TANDOORI MIXED GRILL - 19.95 Combination of tandoori mixed chicken tikka, seekh kabob and shrimp.
26. CHICKEN CURRY - $ 13.95 Chicken cooked in freshly ground spices and light gravy. 27. CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA - 14.95 Chicken barbequed in clay oven cooked in mild tomatoes and creamy sauce. 28. CHICKEN KORMA - 14.95 Boneless pieces of chicken cooked in almond and cashew-nut sauce. 29. CHICKEN VINDALU - 14.95 Goan style hot and sour chicken curry with potatoes. 30. CHILLY CHICKEN - 14.95 Hot and sour chicken sautéed with green peppers, onions and herbs. 31. CHICKEN KALIMIRCHI - 15.95 Tangy chicken cooked with freshly grounded black peppers. 32. CHICKEN SAAG - 14.95 Boneless pieces of chicken cooked with fresh spinach, herbs and spices. 33. CHICKEN JALFREZI - 14.95 Boneless pieces of chicken flavored with fresh peppers, tomatoes, onion and spices. 34. MANGO CHICKEN - 15.95 Boneless pieces of chicken cooked in fresh mango pulp and traditional spices. 35. CHICKEN BHUNA - 15.95( CHEF SPECIAL )
36. LAMB ROGAN JOSH - 15.95 Boneless juicy pieces of Lamb cooked i traditional curry sauce. 37. LAMB TIKKA MASALA - 15.95 Tender pieces of lamb cooked in tomato and creamy sauce. 38. LAMB KORMA - 16.95 Cubes of lamb cooked in almonds, and cashewnut sauce. 39. KADAI LAMB 15.95 Tender Pieces of lamb cooked with green peppers, ginger, garlic and spice. 40. LAMB VINDALU. 15.95 Goan style hot and sour lamb curry with potatoes. 41. LAMB SAAG 15.95 Tender pieces of lamb cooked with fresh spinach, herbs and spices. 42. MANGO LAMB . 16.95 Tender pieces of lamb cooked with mango pulp and traditional spices. 43. LAMB BHUNA. 17.95
SEA FOOD SPECIALITIES
44. GOA FISH CURRY - $18.95 Fish curry made with freshly ground coconut and an array of goan spices. 45. SHRIMP TIKKA MASALA - 20.95 Shrimp cooked in tomatoes and creamy sauce. 46. SHRIMP KORMA - 19.95 Shrimp cooked in almond and cashew nut sauce. 47. SHRIMP SAAG - 19.95 Shrimp cooked with fresh spinach, herbs, and spices. 48. SHRIMP JALFREZI - 19.95 Shrimp sautéed with green peppers, onions and tomatoes. 49. SHRIMP VINDALU - 19.95 Goan style hot and sour shrimp curry with potatoes. 50. CRAB BHUNA - 21.95 Fresh crab lumps sautéed with ginger, garlic, onions and spices.
51. ALU GOBHI - $11.95 Cauliflower and potatoes mildly spiced and traditionally cooked. 52. BHINDI MASALA - 11.95 Fresh okra sautéed with onion, tomatoes and spices. 53. BAINGAN BHARTHA - 11.95 Grilled egg-plant mashed and cooked with onions, tomatoes, green peas and spices. 54. MATTAR PANEER - 12.95 Fresh garden peas with homemade cottage cheese cooked with spices in mild sauce. 55. PALAK PANEER - 11.95 Homemade cottage cheese cooked with fresh spinach and spices. 56. CHANNA MASALA - 11.95 Chick-peas cooked over sautéed with spices and tomatoes. 57. KADAI PANEER - 13.95 Homemade cottage cheese satuéed with onions, green peppers, and tomatoes. 58. PANEER TIKKA MASALA - 13.95 Home made cottage cheese cooked in tomatoes and creamy sauce. 59. NAVRATAN KORMA - 12.95 Assorted vegetables cooked in mild creamy sauce, sprinkled with dry nuts. 60. VEGETABLE JALFREZI - 11.95 Combination of vegetables sautéed with mild spices. 61. MALAI KOFTA - 12.95 Cottage cheese and vegetables croquette simmered in a mild creamy sauce. 62. DAL MAKHNI - 10.95 Lentils sautéed with tomatoes, ginger, garlic, and herbs cooked over slow fire. 63. DAL TADKA - 10.95 Yellow lentils with onions, ginger , garlic, tomatoes and herbs cooked over slow fire.
64. VEGETABLE BIRYANI - $11.95 Basmati rice cooked with mixed vegetables flavored with saffron and nuts. 65. CHICKEN BIRYANI - 13.95 Basmati rice cooked with pieces of chicken, herbs, spices, saffron and nuts. 66. LAMB BIRYANI - 15.95 Basmati rice cooked with pieces of lamb, herbs, spices, saffron and nuts. 67. SHRIMP BIRYANI - 18.95 Basmati rice cooked with layers of shrimps flavored with saffron and nuts. FRESHLY BAKED TANDOORI
68. ROTI Whole wheat bread - $2.50 69.PARANTHA Whole wheat multi layered bread PLAIN PARANTHA - 2.95 ALU PARANTHA Potatoes - 3.95 PUDINA PARANTHA Mint - 3.95 70.NAAN Traditional white flour bread PLAIN NAAN - 2.95 ONION KULCHA - 3.95 GARLIC NAAN - 3.95 PESHAWARI NAAN Nuts & raisins - 3.95 ALU NAAN Potatoes - 3.95 71. POORI Puffy and fluffy deep fried bread. 3.95
72. RAITA - $ 3.50 Whipped spiced yogurt with grated cucumber and carrots. 73. MANGO CHUTNEY - 2.50 Sliced mango relish 74. ACHAR - 2.50 Indian mixed pickle
75. KHEER - $ 3.95 Rice pudding garnished with almonds and ground pistachios. 76. GULAB JAMUN - 3.95 Homemade soft cheese balls dipped in honey syrup, served warm. 77. RASMALAI - 5.95 Homemade cheese paties simmered in milk, flavored with pistachios and rose water. 78. KULFI - 4.95 Homemade traditional ice cream, choice of pistachios or mango.
79. SOFT DRINK - $1.95 80. TEA / ICE TEA - 1.95 81. MASALA CHAI Indian tea made with cinnamon and cardamom - 2.95 82. MANGO JUICE - 3.95 83. LASSI SWEET / SALT A refreshing homemade yogurt drink - 3.95 84. MANGO LASSI A refreshing homemade mango yogurt drink - 3.95 85. SELTZER WATER - 1.95
SOUTH INDIAN & INDO-CHINESE SPECIALITIES APPETIZERS
1. MEDU VADA - 5.95 Black lentil dumpling served with sambar and coconut chutney on the side. 2. MASALA VADA - 4.95 Crispy South Indian style patties made from split chickpea, onions and with coconut chutney. 3. IDLI SAMBAR - 5.95 Steamed rice cakes served with sambar, coconut and tomato chutneys. 4. CHINNAR CUT-MIRCHI - 5.95 Cut and stuffed long chillies with spices, dipped in chickpea flour and deep fried. 5. EGG BHURJI - 6.95 Scrambled eggs with green peppers, onions and tomatoes with spices. 6. CHICKEN 65 - 10.95 Chicken mixed with yogurt, corn flour, soya sauce and deep fried in kadai. 7. GOBI 65 - 9.95 Fresh cauliflower boiled and mixed with yogurt, corn flour and soya sauce and deep fried in kadai. 8. PANEER 65 - 9.95 Paneer mixed with yogurt, corn flour, soya sauce and deep fried in kadai. 9. CHICKEN WRAP - 10.95 Grilled chicken marinated in tandoori spices topped with picked lettuce, onions, finished with cilantro mint chutney. (Paneer - $9.95) 10. CHILLI PANEER DRY - 9.95 Cottage Cheese cooked in chinese spices. 11. CHICKEN LOLLIPOP - 10.95 Lollipop shaped fried chicken marinated in aromatic indo chinese sauce.
DOSA & UTTAPAM
Dosa : a thin savory rice and lentil crepe served with fresh coconut/tomato chutneys and sambar (lentil dipping soup) Uttapam : a rice and lentil pancake served with fresh coconut/tomato chutneys and sambar (lentil dipping soup) 12. PLAIN DOSA - 8.95 Thin rice and lentil crepe. 13. MASALA DOSA - 9.95 Dosa filled with mashed potatoes, onions, mustard, turmeric & cashew nuts. 14. MYSORE PLAIN DOSA - 9.95 Crepe spread with spicy chutney. 15. MYSORE MASALA DOSA - 10.95 Potatoes, onions and spicy chutney wrapped in a crepe. 16. RAVA DOSA - 8.95 Crepe made from semolina, sprinkled cumin seeds. 17. RAVA MASALA DOSA - 9.95 Spiced potatoes and onions wrapped in a crepe made from semolina, cumin seeds. 18. SPINACH AND CHEESE DOSA - 10.95 Thin Rice crepes smeared with spinach and cheese. 19. PLAIN UTTAPAM - 8.95 Rice and Lentil Pancakes. 20. VEGETABLE UTTAPAM - 9.95 Rice and Lentil pancakes with tomatoes, carrots, cilantro and onion toppings.
21. TAMARIND RICE - 9.95 Cooked rice with tamarind paste, peanuts, red chilies and other herbs. 22. LEMON RICE - 9.95 Cooked rice mixed with lemon juice, peanuts and other herbs and spices. 23. HYDERABADI CHICKEN DUM BIRYANI - 13.95 Long grain basmati rice delicately cooked on dum with fresh vegetables, yogurt and other aromas. 24. EGG BIRYANI - 11.95 Basmati rice cooked with eggs with saffron, and Indian spice.
25. CHINESE FRIED RICE - 11.95 Chinese styled vegetable rice dish, cooked with mixed vegetables and scallions.(Chicken – 13.95) 26. CHILLI PANEER - 12.95 Cottage cheese cooked in Chinese sauce. 27. HAKKA NOODLES - 12.95 Indian style noodle dish stir fried with mixed vegetables. 28. CHILLI GARLIC NOODLES - 12.95 Indian style noodle dish stir fried in chilli garlic sauce with mixed vegetables. 29. BABY CORN MANCHURIAN - 12.95 Baby corn fritters with corn flour, cooked in spicy manchurian sauce. 30. GOBI MANCHURIAN - 12.95 Cauliflower fritters with corn flour, cooked in spicy manchurian sauce. 31. VEGETABLE MANCHURIAN - 12.95 Vegetable fritters with corn flour, cooked in spicy manchurian sauce. 32. CHICKEN MANCHURIAN - 13.95 Chicken fritters with corn flour, cooked in spicy manchurian sauce. 33. GINGER CHICKEN - 14.95 Boneless pieces of chicken cooked with ginger garlic sauce and traditional spices.
34. BOONDI LADDOO - 3.95 Sweet fried balls made with check peas flour, garnished with cashew, saffron and pistachios. 35. GAJAR HALWA - 3.95 Shredded carrots cooked in milk and sugar garnished with almonds and cardamom.